CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Blogging

Blogging--thought about it, forgot about it. I really didn't want to learn something new that was going to require more of my time. But, here I am with my first post to my BLOG. Okay, I thought about it again and decided to give it a try. It does seem like a good idea. For those of you that remember the old Videotel system. Before we all had computers, you could sign up, get a monitor and visit with people much like we do today with instant messaging and blogs. I was addicted to that monitor. I think that explains alot about me. I have a compulsive nature which is why I have so many scrapbook supplies. If one is good then ten is better. I have supplies everywhere, so many that I am purging this week to get ready for a scrapbook garage sale at "A Scrap Affair" on July 26th. Stop by if you have time and help me rid myself of some of the supplies that are trying to get out of the scrap room upstairs. They really want to adorn your scrapbook pages!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your beautiful blog! I can't wait to see what great things are yet to come!

Anonymous said...

Hey I didn't know you were doing this. Wow!

Alicia said...

This is great... Can I add you to mine... you can add me if you want... www.aliciasattic.blogspot.com