CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 18, 2008

A Scrapping Challenge

If you don't already know, I have been named to the Design Team at "A Scrap Affair". Our first assignment was to have our photo taken in black and white to appear on the website (Scary thought). Thanks Alicia for a great photograph. Now I have to include the photo in a 5x7 on a layout to be displayed in the store (Super Scary Thought). I will admit that I think I do have some skill as far as scrapping but in my opinion, the other design team members have skills that far outway mine. So to have a layout on the wall next to the other talent is what I will call a little intimidating. I have an idea in my head but it doesn't look the same once I get it on paper. I am critical of my own abilities as I am sure some of you can relate to. My goal today is to get that layout finished. We'll see how that goes.

0 comments: